Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sharpie Art

So everyone knows about those Sharpie commercials that make Sharpies seem so awesome right? Well it's true. Sharpies are possibly the most fun thing ever. And all I had to work with was a black one!


This is Sams Koi fish/Ying Yang tattoo. I free hand drew that. I'm quite proud of it actually. Pretty much my best accomplishment of the day. Actually that is a false statement. Below, is my best accomplishment of the day.
Melissa's entire leg became my canvas. Though she did start it on her own, it was with my help that this entire thing came to life. Oh the fun of a Sharpie! Not only did I draw on Sam and Melissa, but I gave Brittany and myself some nice art. 





The one in the middle was the first thing I drew on myself. Then later I added the little moon design from the right picture. My leg is the one with the jeans. Then Brittany liked it so I did one for her too! Now we have matching Sharpie tattoos. Oh and Brittany has the Ying-Yang sign like the middle picture on her wrist. I guess I just got a little carried away with all this Sharpie fun.
Although you could just call this enjoying life. Enjoying the little things in life, to be more accurate. That's one of those things that I think everyone should do. You should be able to take something simple (like a plain black Sharpie and a slightly boring Saturday) and turn it into something fun and amazing! Hopefully this is one of those skills that sticks with me forever. Because I sure don't know what I would do if Sharpies were just used as they were intended.
ADIOS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment